Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Chasing the Dark" is finally in production!

Since my last post, almost a year ago!, a lot of things have happened in my life and the lives of those around me. That being said, I had to put the dream of the album on the side for a while. But now I'm back and ready to go!

First off, the album has been shortened to an EP. It will be called "Chasing the Dark." It will look like this:



There will be five songs, in this order:

1. Tangled
2. Chasing the Dark
3. Bizarre Love Triangle
4. Last Year's Snow
5. Dreaming of New York

Are you excited yet????

Then go to kickstarter.com to donate toward my project. I'm trying to raise $1,000 to help cover the cost of producing the first run of CDs.


Wait there's more! Here is the music video for the first single, created by Kirk Fisher and Meghan Fitzgerald.




XOXO - Leslie

P.S. Here's one more of Soojin's drawings for the lyric book. (Just enough to get you interested.)

No comments:

Post a Comment